my UST downloads!


Hey guys! Here's all my USTs/VSQxs! 

Everything posted here I made myself from scratch, timing, tuning, & all!  

🌟 Please don't claim the UST as your own! I leave my tuning in so those using my USTs don't have to tune, but if I see that I'm not being credited I'll only release the base UST πŸŒŸ

All I ask is that you credit me (@ricecristpy) if you use any of my USTs, and link back to this website!


          Voicebanks

Key: 
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ - Chinese CVVC Format
🟣 - CVC Multilanguage Format
πŸ”΄ - VCCV English Format

Comments

  1. the link for the omae wa mou ust and the buttercup ust r the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, can I edit your ust, retune it and redistribute it? I'll give you credit obviously! Please reply.. I'm really curious ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather you not redistribute it, I'm sorry! If you want to show the re-tuning in your cover that's fine but I'd rather it not be redistributed unless it changes the format or language of the original file.

      Delete
    2. I'll change the format to vsqx\vpr.
      Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  3. can we have the higanbana milk tea ust?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think i'm allowed to publicly distribute it since it's just an edit of Vane's original file, but if you wanna DM me on twitter @ricecristpy i can give it to you privately!

      Delete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the perfect work on The Vampire. I used that UST for making Jinriki Vocaloid and here is the link: https://youtu.be/XPenpKcOgX0. Love your tuning ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa thank you so much! and thank you for linking i love seeing other peoples' covers <3

      Delete

Post a Comment